It might not be hugely original, but I've opted for tramlines round the border of the Christmas runner.
I had to have a bit of a fight in order to get the lines around all three panels to some approximation of straight and parallel, but it's near enough.
I've given it a trim, and am pleased to find that I have enough of the black fabric with the gold holly leaves to use for the binding.
Slow going, but I am nearly there!
A Very Easy Quilt - Before you see the easiest quilt ever, these are the Block Head blocks I've made so far. I'm still using a Moda Scrap Bag, but I did get some yardage fo...
2 days ago