Now we're getting somewhere!
Over the weekend I took all my perfect starched squares and made them up into both rectangle blocks, and flying geese.
Once the blocks were put together I very carefully pressed the seams - in fact, I drew the right size retcangle on the ironing board, and pressed them to size to make sure they didn't come out wonky.
This evening I paired the rectangle blocks and flying geese together in order to make squares, and pressed them by the same method.
I'm tempted to carry on and put the squares together, but I'm all out of concentration, so I'm best putting them away until tomorrow...
UFO Finish for March - I almost missed a March finish. I had pulled out my Swoon quilt, which was just a quilt top, with the intention of getting it quilted and finished. But it...
1 week ago