Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Saturday 9 April 2011

Christmas Quiltalong! April, pt4

This is all going pretty well so far.

I've cut the fabric and chain-pieced the half square triangles.









I've cut them in two, opened, pressed & trimmed the squares.






Now I'm going for my final piecing session - just as soon as I've had a look round at what everyone else has been up to.

Note to self: prep salad for future QAL days - tonight's pork casserole disintigrated into pork and potato soup. Not good.

3 comments:

  1. I love how your stars are coming along!! I haven't even started any of mine yet. LOL..we are having sandwiches for dinner tonight so I have no worries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning about salad - I managed to burn the potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thinking, Reenie - so, forget the salad idea, it's sandwiches for QAL days from now on - eh, Sue?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...