The weather being too vile for words today (yes, I know, I know, we need the rain - but really!), I knuckled down to finishing quilting the inner and outer borders on Mum's Quilt.
Well - all but a short section where I ran out of bobbin thread.
All the while I've been quilting, I've been thinking about what to put in the white triangles by the nine patch blocks - I've thought about a spray of leaves; big sister Helen suggested a tendril with a daisy growing from the sashing daisy chains.
Then I changed my mind totally, and have done some echoing of the blocks to infill.
But I've stopped at two, in case I have a change of heart...
Silent Night Quilt and Flowers - Unfortunately, I cannot take a good picture of this beautiful quilt. The fabric is rich and beautiful; it's by Ro Gregg for Paintbrush Studio. I've had...
1 day ago