Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Christmas QAL - July - PS.

I cannot believe that I didn't credit Grumpy George the Scarecrow in my wrap up post last night! D'oh!

To make amends to his hurt feelings, when I went to the Hill allotments tonight to do some planting out, I let him pick a winner for the yard of Secret Garden fabric.

I had twelve sweetcorn (maize) plants to plant out, and three cucumbers - so I labelled each pot with a number jigged them about, then put them back in the seed tray & picked out a random one.

Kim missed the cut, being a bit late to the party - although I do hope you'll come by and join in at Joanna's next month, Kim?

I had fifteen seedlings and fifteen on the Mr Linky - and as you can see George has the winning pot - it's number 4, which is Reenie!

Reenie's made a wonky log cabin as a start for her QAL Challenge - I can't wait to see what she has lined up for next month's session!

Well done, m'dear - let me have your address, and I'll get the fabric off to you.

So it's goodnight from George, and it's goodnight from me. Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Reenie. So glad Grumpy George got to help out with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Reenie and to Grumpy George for doing such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Reenie. Nice win. See you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Reenie. Looking forward to seeing how Grumpy George goes in his contest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...