I've got the kettle on here, so help yourself to coffee and gingerbread men.
I'm nipping out for an hour - but to keep you on your toes, what about a Christmas Quiz?
See how you get on with this lot, and I'll see you later!
- Good King Wenceslas was not actually a king but a duke, over which country was he duke?
- According to Swedish folklore, which animals pull Santa's sleigh?
- Which country is the largest exporter of Christmas trees?
- In which modern country did Saint Nicholas spend most of his life?
- Which North American city started the tradition of a Christmas parade?
- In which country is JOULUPUKKI the equivalent of Father Christmas?
- Where is the first decorated Christmas tree thought to have originated?
- In which country are the Christmas presents delivered by the JOLASVEINAR [or Christmas Goblins]?
- In which region of the World do JONKONNU parades take place on December 26th?
- From what do Christian children in Syria receive their Christmas presents?