Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

Christmas Quiltalong 2012 - Feb pt3

Well, I don't know about all of you, but I have had the most terrific fun at this first quiltalong of 2012!

I've got to thank each and every one of you for coming and joining in the party, and of course we all have QuiltSue to thank for the Festive Mystery quilt instructions!

I don't mind telling you that it's been a pretty exciting and hectic day today - my first as a quiltalong hostess - and I'm going to reflect on the day and come back tomorrow to wrap things up at my end before handing the baton on the Joanna for next month - you won't forget to come back again then, will you?

And I have some posts and blogs that I need to catch up on too - but that's for tomorrow.

So all that's left to be done here is to enjoy a rather belated Christmas Sherry along with a couple of pieces of Tiffin before turning in.

Goodnight one and all - and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Hazel! I had such a good time. In a fact, I will continue moving on for the rest of night, after having a dinner in a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! I am trying to plan out everything i want to work on for Christmas, but I keep finding more and more things i want to make...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I do as well as you did today when I host next month. Love your idea of a bedtime snack:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Hazel. You've done a marvelous job if hosting. You've set the bar pretty high for the rest of us. Enjoy your sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas to you too {smile}, that tiffin does look absolutely scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for hosting a fun day Hazel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...