Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Credit Where It Is Due (ha ha - geddit??)

Barclaycard have surpassed all expectations - the Securities Department called Thursday afternoon to say they my credit card had been 'compromised', & that they were cancelling my card & issuing a new one which would be with me in 3 to 5 working days.

The new card was delivered Saturday morning's post.

That's less than two days - well done, Barclaycard, Cinderella will go to the ball I can now order my mat/cutter/ruler set.

Hurrah!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo, so now it's shopping time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are no longer fiscally challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold your horses, girls, no one has given me a great wodge of money as a present (sadly), just a handy method of using the existing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...