Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Saturday 12 February 2011

Christmas Quiltalong! February, pt1

So this is a new one for me - organised by Sue and Cathi, the Quiltalong is a day of quilting each month for 10 months, working on a quilt that the girls have designed. It'll mean that the quilt is ready for Christmas, & they are sending out instructions for anyone who wants to take part for each step of the quilt each month.

There is a central sign-up point, so everyone who is taking part will be able to visit each others blogs to look at how they are doing during the day, so I'll be posting a few pics as I go.

Because it is a Christmas quiltalong, I should be eating mince pies & listening to 'Carols From Kings', however, given that this is the first sunny day for what seems like months, I'm not tempting winter weather back just yet!

So I've signed up and await instructions of how to make the first two blocks...

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your first blocks. Have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely day, all in all, Sue - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...